Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Double Chocolate Almond Biscotti and a Guest Post


I was lucky enough to get a guest spot on a wonderful little blog, The Messie Kitchen, run by a spunky young lady who goes by the name of Jessie. Jessie recently had surgery and is unable to get in the kitchen as much as she would like so she asked for some volunteer guest posts- an avid reader of her humorous and tasty blog,  I immediately sent her a message and was so excited when she accepted my offer!

For my guest post (and to make MM a happy camper- literally, he's going camping and wanted some biscotti to take along the way) I went with Double Chocolate Almond Biscotti- a delicious companion for a big ole cup of coffee.

So head over to The Messie Kitchen (so true of my kitchen as well) and check out my post and while you're there stay awhile and check out all that Jessie has to offer! If you have any questions or just want to let me know what you think please feel free to leave any comments here for me! I really do love hearing from all of you that take a look at the site.. don't be shy :)

Happy Baking!