Thursday, December 23, 2010

Don't Forget to Leave Some Cookies for Santa!

Are you a last minute shopper/cookie baker/present wrapper like me? 

I can't go shopping for you or wrap your presents for that matter, but I can at least help you in the cookie department. 

I have one more quick and easy recipe for yall that I wanted to get to you before the big day!



Chocolate Cookie Bark
Covers 1 cookie sheet

2 cups semi-sweet chocolate, melted
2 cups white chocolate, melted
10 mint oreos, crushed
1/2 cup holiday M&Ms

Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Mix crushed oreos with white chocolate.
Place spoonfuls of chocolate mixtures on parchment paper, alternating chocolates.
Using a knife, cut through spoonfuls creating a marbling effect and smoothing chocolates together.
Sprinkle M&Ms over bark and lightly press into chocolate.
Place in refrigerator for about an hour or until firm.
Remove from fridge and break into pieces.


And here's a little recap of some effortless holiday favorites!








And there you have it folks.. Christmas is right around the corner and I still have a lot of cleaning and prepping to do before both sets of parents get here!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday spent with plenty of friends and family. I can't wait to see what Santa brings everyone :)


Happy Holidays!
and
Happy Baking!